Located on the crossroads of international maritime and air routes, with roads and railways across Asia, Vietnam serves as the gateway to the sea of Laos, Northeastern Cambodia and Thailand, Southwest China. Ha Long is increasingly developing infrastructure, road transport systems, highways, and airways. This makes convenient for visitors back and forward from Ha Long to other destination in Vietnam. In 2019, the number of tourists coming to Ha Long reached over 4 million. A UNESCO Heritage site, Ha Long Bay was declared as one of the Seven New World Natural Wonders by New7Wonders in 2012.
In the heart of Vietnam, Ha Long Cruise Port has 6 piers, including 4 piers to welcome yachts and cruise junks and 1 pier (including 2 quays) for mega cruise ships. As an ideal destination for domestic and international tourists, Ha Long Cruise Port is a gateway to many experiences to discover the beauty of Vietnam.
Ha Long Cruise Port provides service such as:
- Domestic Cruise Junks Berthing
- International Cruise Ship Berthing
- Entry/Exit to Visit Ha Long Bay
- Domestic/ International Lobby Lounge
- Global Ports Holding has signed a 15-year management service agreement with Ha Long Sun Limited Liability Company in December 2019.